BOOKING YOUR PRIVATE TASTING: FAQs
Our private tastings are a fun, unique way to celebrate any occasion and offer a great option to those looking to do something different for their next party. This is how it works:
- There is no charge for the space
- We recommend a three or four-wine tasting lineup and we'll be glad to make recommendations based on your preference and budget.
- The minimum is any 10 bottles from our inventory, we suggest using $ 18 per bottle as an average price to calculate your base wine cost. For example, with 10 bottles at $ 18 each, your wine total would be $ 180 plus tax. You can take any paid unopened bottles with you. Please remember that this is a wine tasting so we cannot sell or serve wine by the glass.
- There is a service charge of $ 25 per hour for the wine specialist to set up the station, pour the wine, conduct the tasting and clean up once the event ends.
- Private tastings usually run for two or three hours and can be booked any day of the week except Fridays
- We provide glassware, music (we can use your Spotify playlist if you wish) and additional tables for food if you are bringing appetizers, cheese and crackers or a cake
- We recommend a minimum of 10 people but we can comfortably accommodate up to 40 guests
- Just ask us if you need a recommendation for catering, live music or anything else to make your private tasting a memorable experience. We are pretty resourceful, so the sky is the limit!!!
- This is our recommended format but if you have something different in mind please let us know and we'll work with you to make it happen.
- You can view photographs of our space and past events in the "picture gallery" section of this website or on our Facebook page
- You and your guests must be over 21 to taste and/or purchase (please bring IDs)
For additional information or to reserve a date for your private tasting please email Luis at email@example.com or call 773-394-4516.